Cam Kim Island Bike Tour
Cam Kim Bike Tour – Tired of being hassled by sellers everywhere you go? Want to enjoy something new and unique? Cam Kim island, a beautiful carpentry island which is about 10 minutes ride by ferry from the city, is a must when you are in Hoi An. A pleasant ride to Cam Kim island will let you free from the busy life in the old town. Instead of old buildings everywhere, you will enjoy stunning views of the countryside on Cam Kim island with beautiful rice paddies, cute water buffaloes, and friendly local people. This island is almost free of tourists and full of a chance for local culture explore.
Highlight of Cam Kim Island Bike Tour
- Visit boat building workshop
- Cycle around the village to see rice fields, vegetable farms
- Learn and try your hand at a local traditional rice paper making with a local family.
- Pay a visit to DuyVinh village and learn to weave sleeping mat with locals in their house.
- Interact with local people and see the typical life here
- Cycle back along the country roads
- Many photo opportunities
- Enjoy lunch with Local speciality set menu
- Tour Price: 29 USD/ 1 adult. Kid 5 – 9 years old: 20 USD
Tour Detail of Cam Kim Bike Tour
Visit boat building workshop
The fishery is the main occupation in Hoi An and fishermen love their fishing boats. Boatbuilding is a traditional occupation from 15th century here in Kim Bong carpentry village. Firstly, let’s see how they make the boats with their skillful hands.
Pay a visit to Huynh Ri carpentry workshop
Kim Bong carpentry village has been famous for its skillful carpenters with various stuff made from wood: furniture, religious statues, finely crafted wooden doors, wooden toys and so on. Then you will see how people here make this beautiful stuff by hands.
3. Make sleeping mats with locals
No duvet or mattress, only sleeping mats are available in the countryside. Visiting this family to see how local people live here and trying to make a sleeping mat yourself are a nice experience you should have on this island. The ladies in the sleeping mat house are friendly and kind. They are happy to interact with you. Don’t hesitate to ask them about their life and their culture
4. Come back to your childhood at a kindergarten/primary school
Kids are cute and lovely everywhere. Let’s stop by a kindergarten/primary school and see how local kids here love seeing foreigners and love being photographed though the only word they know is “Hello”. We will have some fun games to connect with the adorable kids. What an experience! The kindergarten closes on every sunday. Please note that we could not visit this place on sunday tour.
5 . Have lunch with Quang noodle
Time for lunch! We will have lunch at the local place where is fresh and cool nearby the lake. The real taste of Quang noodle from the local village is a great experience after a long ride.
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
Important Information of Cam Kim Bike Tour
- Departure Time: 7.30 am to 12.30 am
- Meeting point: Our office,119 Tran Quang Khai St, Hoi An, Quang Nam 550000, Vietnam (Opposite Tu Anh Restaurant). Link Google Map
- Duration: 5 hours
- Transportation: bicycle
- Tour type: Join tour
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum 12 guests
- Available: every day
- Distance: 10 km (round trip)
- Lunch: Cao Lầu; White Rose; Fried Wonton; Grilled pork; lemongrass skewer; Honey Lemongrass Juice; Fruits
- Children under 4: free (go with parents)
Tour Includes: Bicycle, helmet, English speaking tour guide, Vietnamese coffee, activities, water bottle, Lunch and Many photo opportunities
Tour excludes: Personal tip
- We do have bikes for children. If you would like your child to join the cycle ride, please let us know when we communicate via email how tall they are so we can provide them with a suitably sized bicycle.
- If you would like your child to ride on the back of your bike, they will be charged at half price.
Why choose us?
- 5-year experiences, we are not only professional travel company but also your local buddy
- You don’t get harassed to buy things
- 100% money back guarantee
On this tour, we give a small donation to the families whose homes you visit along the way. It’s a great way of supporting the local community, and you get a fun and informative morning in return.
TIPS TO BRING on Cam Kim Bike Tour:
- Sun protection creams & lotions
- Fully charged cameras
- Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…
- Comfortable clothes (not short skirt)
HOW TO BOOK CAM KIM TOUR
Please fill in the following booking form and send to Hoianfunbiketour@gmail.com
- Full Name and Nationality
- Number of participants: number of adults and kids (specific age)
- Travel Date
- Tour Option
- Special Request
- How do you know about us?
- Hotel name and address
What’s next for your next bike tour? Why not Tra Que bike tour 😉
What if you’re hungry after the tour? Have you heard that Hoi An has the best bread in Vietnam and even in the world? Check it out to see the truth Where to eat Hoi An bread
14,717 total views, 2 views today