Hoi An is a hub for cooking classes – and just like Cao Lau stalls, there are plenty to choose from. It simply depends on your preference. If you are looking for a cooking class a fun basket boat riding, a trip to colorful market and a hand on cooking class. Congratulation! You ‘ve come to the right place.
Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride and Cooking Class in Hoi An will be great for you when you not only learn to make some famous Vietnamese food but also have a chance to experience different activities at the coconut jungle in Hoi An: paddling basket boats, watching people catching fish using traditional way, etc. Just spend half day tour with our family, you will get a taste of Hoi An’s countryside and cuisine and for a wonderful relaxing time. Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride and Cooking Class cannot be missed when you arrive Hoi An.
Program for Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride and Cooking Class
- 9.00 AM- 9.15 AM/ 2.00 PM- 2.15 PM: Pick up from hotel
- Go to market with our chef (around 30 minutes)
- Transfer to Cam Thanh coconut village.
- You will know how to ride a basket boat, catch fish by rods
- Rowing basket boat through channels
- Join in cooking class with our chef and enjoy what you cooked
- 12.30 PM/ 5.30 PM: Tour ends
- Morning tour: Pick up time:9.00 AM- 9.15 AM
- Afternoon tour: Pick up time:2.00 PM- 2.15 PM
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Vegetarian Options Available upon request
- Pick up at hotel, return to Old town
- Kid below 3 years old: free. Kid from 4- 8 years old: 15 USD
- Adult price: 25 USD/ 1 pax
- Menu: Hoi An spring roll, Papaya salad, Banh xeo, Fish in clay pot or Chicken curry; Grill clam, Dessert
Include: Local guide and chef, Cam Thanh entrance fee (30,000 VND) , Pick up and drop off service, cooking class, lunch/ dinner, basket boat riding, life jacket.
8,987 total views, 3 views today