Escape from the bustling city just about 15 minutes by cycling from Hoi An old quarter, you will enjoy a farming area with nice weather and lovely people, a green area called Tra Que vegetable village. It’s an easy bicycle ride and a quite scenic one. You will see rice fields, glassy rivers, and lazy water buffaloes lounging in the mud.
This is a special program between Hoi An free tour and Fun Bike Tour. We only run this tour 2 times per week: Wednesday, Friday Morning. Fix Schedule. If you want to join on different days, please book Tra Que Fun Bike Tour 15 USD/ 1pax.
- Departure Time: 7.30 am to 11.30 am
- Meeting point: Our office at 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam ( Near by Viet A Bank )
- Duration: 3 hours- bicycle
- Tour type: Join tour
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
- Available: Wednesday, Friday
- Distance: 6 km (round trip)
Tour Price: 11 USD/ 1 pax.
Activities at Tra Que Village
1. Be a farmer
You are fascinated by watching the farming procedures of local farmers, including: raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables and many other activities which are rarely seen in modern daily life. You can join one of the local farmers and get a feel of what it is like to work the land. Get your hands muddy and the photo opportunities are endless. As well you will listen to people talking about organic farming techniques and try their hand at actual farming.
2. Make rice paper
Have eaten fresh Vietnamese spring rolls? Rice paper is what it used to wrap the rolls. If you are interested in the process of rice paper making – rice grinding, boiling, stretching and drying – then there is a workshop just for you.
3. Eat Pho (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup)
On the way back to town, you will enjoy Pho- Hoi An version. Pho Hoi An is a different version with Pho Hanoi. The chewy noodles are dried from the fresh ones, then it is dipped in hot water. The hot broth is made by simmering beef bones and oxtails and ground peanut is added to enhance the flavor as well as richness. Pho Hoi An is very appealing because Pho is very light-tasting, you can see everything in the bowl
- Our tour guide will welcome you at our office (567 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An).
- Take a ride to a farm in Tra Que village
- Learn and try your hand at local traditional rice paper making.
- Join the farmers in gardening activities, from preparing the land to picking vegetables.
- Interact with local people and know a typical life of local people
- Cycle back along country roads
- Enjoy a light lunch with local Pho (beef noodle soup)
- Back to the Office
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
Tour Includes: Bicycle, Helmets on required, English speaking tour guide, Entrance fee, Activities, Water, Light lunch (Pho), Many photo opportunities
Tour excludes: Gratitude, Personal fee
What to bring: Sun protection creams & lotions, Fully charged cameras, Caps/hat, Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…, Sunglasses
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
Please fill in the following booking form and send to email@example.com
- Full Name and Nationality
- Number of participants: number of adults and kids
- Travel Date
- Tour Option
- Special Request
- How do you know about us?
- Hotel name and address
If you have any urgent request, please call our Hotline (Ms. Hong) + 84 979 58 77 44
Are you looking for a cooking class in Hoi An? Try Hoi An Mama Home Cooking Class
You will learn how to cook Vietnamese daily food in the cozy house with warm and fun Mama who had 20 years of experience of selling street food for a living. Mama Nở (Flower, 1954) who is not a professional chef but passionate and has a large knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Born in Hue ( food capital of Vietnam) and she knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations. If you don’t like to do a very touristic but a hand on cooking class with authentic food- try Hoian Mama Home Cooking Class. No market tour. 19 USD/ 1 pax. Money back guarantee!
More detail at Hoian Mama home cooking class
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.
8,828 total views, 4 views today