Vietnamese food is among the best and most healthy food in the world. No wonder there are a lot of people coming to Vietnam want to learn how to make Vietnamese food. How about you? Are you among those people? Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride and Cooking Class in Hoi An will be great for you when you not only learn to make some famous Vietnamese food but also have a chance to experience different activities at the coconut jungle in Hoi An: paddling basket boats, watching people catching fish using traditional way, etc.
Program for Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride and Cooking Class
- 9.00 AM- 9.15 AM/ 2.00 PM- 2.15 PM: Pick up from hotel
- Go to market with our chef (around 30 minutes), we will have a chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to sellers here, you have some tips about “ bargain “ custom in Vietnam. Besides that, our chef will show the ingredients and its use which has in our lesson.
- Transfer to Cam Thanh village.
- You will know how to ride a basket boat, Moreover, the tour guide will show how to catch fish by rods
- Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channels, guest come to the inside of the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together.
- After the eco-trip, guest will stop at our local restaurant and join in cooking class with our chef.
- The cooking class will take you 2 hours to finish, at that time, you will be shared about how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style.
- Especially, guests will enjoy what you cooked.
- 12.30 PM/ 5.30 PM: Tour ends
- Morning tour: Pick up time:9.00 AM- 9.15 AM
- Afternoon tour: Pick up time:2.00 PM- 2.15 PM
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Vegetarian Options Available upon request
- Pick up at hotel, return to Old town
- Kid below 3 years old: free. Kid from 4- 8 years old: 15 USD
- Adult price: 25 USD/ 1 pax
- Menu: Hoi An spring roll, Papaya salad, Banh xeo, Fish in clay pot or Chicken curry; Grill clam, Dessert
112 total views, 14 views today