Riding a bike is the best way to see the very best of Hoi An and its countryside. With your expert guide, you will set off on a 27 km ride through Cam Kim Village, Duy Vinh village and Tra Que Village.
Then Hoian Countryside Tour takes you along scenic paths across a nature reserve and through picturesque old villages. Don’t forget your camera as the views are spectacular, especially as you cycle through green pastures spreading as far as the eye can see.
• Pedal through stunning ride paddies of the beautiful Vietnamese countryside
• Explore Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market
• Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory and tropical fruit garden and rice field
• Discover Tra Que vegetable village, learning fascinating farming from Vietnamese locals
• Immerse yourself in the daily lives and activities of the local people
• Feast on a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch and rice wine with a local family
• Reward yourself at the end of the day with a 15 minute- foot message
In the morning, your guide will meet you at our office, and from there you will cycle to the countryside. The first stop: Cam Thanh Village. From there, you will continue to the fishing village of Thanh Nam, where you can meet local fishermen and learn about their traditional way of life.
Firstly, we will take a local ferry to Kim Bong carpentry village and have some fun activities:
- Visit boat building workshop.
- Visit Huỳnh Ri carpentry workshop.
- Visit a family that makes rice noodle.
- Visit a family that makes sleeping mats.
- Visit a kindergarten/primary school.
- Row unique basket boat with local men.
- Visit home- made rice wine House.
- Have lunch with Quang noodle.
After great time on Cam Kim island, we will visit Tra Que, a village famous for its agriculture and delicious vegetables. There you will meet local farmers and try your hand at activities like hoeing the land, sowing seeds, and so on.
And you will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and experienced guide who will provide extensive information on the history and folklore of these villages. Therefore take this tour for the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Hoi An city center.
Departure Time: 8.00 AM
Ending time: 3.00 PM
Tour type: Join Tour
Price: 39 USD/ 1 pax
Meeting point: 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An (our office)
Inclusions: Tour guide, bicycle, helmet, lunch, water, tissue, local support
Exclusion: Tips, Personal Expense
1,458 total views, 4 views today