Hoi An Eco Cooking Class is a great choice for you when you are in Hoi An if you are a foodie and you are interested in cooking Vietnamese food or just simply because you would like to know the way people making them.
– Local tour guide picks up at the hotel.
– Go to market with our chef (around 1 hour), we will have a chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to sellers here, you have some tips about “ bargain “ custom in Vietnam.
– Besides that, our chef will show the ingredients and its use which have in our lesson.
Photo by Gregor Dodson
– Transfer to Cam Thanh village. Stop at a nice & ancient cemetery, a house built with water palm leaves by boat.
– Explore many beautiful views of Vietnam countryside; meet many warm-hearted local people.
– You will know how to ride a basket boat, join boat race competition. Moreover, the tour guide will show how to catch fish by rods and special net.
– Rowing basket boat through this small and beautiful channel, guest come to the inside of the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together.
– After the eco trip, guest will stop at our restaurant and join in the cooking class with our chef.
– The cooking class will take you 2 hours to finish, at that time, you will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style.
– Especially, guests will enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with our souvenir.
This is our menu for Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
1. Goi Cuon – Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce
Photo by marta przysiecka
2. Nom hoa chuoi – Banana flower salad which is highlighted by the sweet shrimps and hot-tart play of chili and lime off the crisp rings of the banana flower
Photo by Magalie L’Abbé
3. Bun thit nuong – Grilled Vietnamese pork with vermicelli noodles and herbs eaten with prepared fish sauce (nuoc cham)
Photo by Su-lin
4. Banh Xeo – Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc cham
Photo by Amy Ross
Additional Services for Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
- Vegetarian Options Available upon request.
- A Fresh Fruit Platter will be served for Dessert.
- Recipes will be provided at the end of class for you to take home.
Link auto:thay doi dang ky kinh doanh,dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp,thay đổi đăng ký doanh nghiệp,dieu chinh giay chung nhan dau tu,thay doi giay phep kinh doanh,thanh lap cong ty nuoc ngoai,điều chỉnh giấy chứng nhận đầu tư,dang ky ban quyen tac gia
INCLUDE in Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
- Taxi pickup at hotel:
– Morning tour: at 8:20 AM and return to Old Town about 2:00 PM
– Afternoon tour: at 13:20 PM and return to Old Town about 6:00 PM
- Hats, Sunscreen, Umbrellas available on request.
- Ice Tea, Bottled Water, and free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice included in tour price.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Tour runs every day, minimum of 2 guests needed
EXCLUDE in Hoi An Eco Cooking Class:
- Personal fee
You are traveling to Da Nang, don’t miss to join Da Nang Home Cooking Class
Have you checked out Tips when traveling in Vietnam I’m sure it’s useful for you during your stay in Vietnam 😉
1,403 total views, 1 views today