Hoi An City Tour – Situated in Central Vietnam, Hoi An was a major Asian trading port in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries and its architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years. As a World Heritage Site, Hoi An attracts more and more tourists coming to visit it every year. Discover Hoi An with our half day city tour to have an overview of Hoi An’s architecture and people lifestyle easily on your first day in Hoi An.
Photo by mattspinner
People coming to Hoi An is encouraged to buy entrance fee (6 USD). Why 6 USD? Click here. However, most of you just walk and miss out much interesting information of the town, especially sightseeing places. To discover the town clearly, you should book our Hoi An city tour 7 USD. Our guides are friendly, lovely, knowledgeable and willing to tell you anything about Hoi An as well as their own life. Just feel free to ask them anything you care.
Important Information for Hoi An City Tour
- Departure Time: 8.00 am to 11.00 am
- Meeting point: Our office at 567 Hai Ba Trung street, nearby Sinh Cafe tourist.
- Duration: 3 hours- Walking
- Tour type: Join tour
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
- Available: every day
Tour Price: 15 USD/ 1 adult.
Children aged 6- 10: 9 USD/child
Children under 6: free
Photo by Malingering
TOUR PROGRAM for Hoi An City Tour
- Our tour guide will welcome you at our office (567 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An).
- Walk to the town and visit Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient House, Phung Hung old house, Japanese Covered Bridge and cultural showrooms.
- Enjoy the scenery: Hoi An is surrounded by a series of inlets and small channels and some residents of the town have capitalized on this by offering boat rides along.
- Visit Hoi An market which is resting on the banks of the Thu Bon River. Bustling Hoi An Central Market is certainly worth a look for its authentic slice of Vietnamese life.
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee
- End of the tour.
Photo by Chris Goldberg
Tour includes: English speaking guide, water, Vietnamese coffee
Tour excludes: Entrance Fee of Hoi An ancient town
What to bring: Sun protection creams & lotions, fully charged cameras, caps/hat
1,725 total views, 1 views today