Da Nang airport Transfer – A private airport transfer from Da Nang International airport to Hoi An town with a reputed company will help you start your stress-free trip. More than a Transfer service, under the slogan and mission “Your Local Buddy”, we’re confident that we are one of the best local operators in Vietnam -Year round, 24 hours, every day, punctual and safe, economical, convenient. It’s very reasonable price, 14 USD/ 4 seat-car/ 1 way between Danang airport and Hoi An. It takes about 30 minutes from Danang to Hoian with our professional driver.
Price for Da Nang airport Transfer
|4 seat-car||7 seat-car||16 seat-car|
|1-3 people||3-5 people||10 people|
|14 usd||19 usd||25 usd|
Please email to the email email@example.com . Your transfer will be confirmed within 6 hours by our professional online supporters.
How to book your Private Da Nang airport Transfer to Hoi An?
- Or you can use our brother site with an online safe payment http://hoianfunbiketours.com/
- Provide us the Flight number, and the time the flight lands or departs, your hotel address.
How do we pick you up?
- Once you arrive and claim your luggage, please meet our driver at arrival lounge
- The driver will hold a Welcome Board writing your name so that you can recognize him easily.
- Then the private car transfers you to Hoi an and drops you off at your hotel in Hoi an in a clean and comfortable journey.
- Incase of a flight delay, we will reschedule your pickup time for free.
What’s Included Da Nang airport Transfer?
- Private transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water and wet tissues
- Airport representative
- Toll fees
What’s Not Included in Da Nang airport Transfer?
- English-speaking guide
Why book with us?
- We are punctual and safe, economical, convenient
- Enjoy a door-to-door service by air-conditioned and late model vehicle
- Our customer service is available 24/24 : +84 979 58 77 44
- In case of flight delay, we will reschedule your pickup time for free.
- The drivers are advised to drive in the safe way to make your journey peaceful and comfortable.
- Payment card guarantee security standard with confidence
- The best services for customers best experiences
Useful Information about your Da Nang airport Transfer to Hoi An:
- Usually, We provide 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 11 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ). However, in case you have a big group, we’re always ready to arrange a 24 seat-car, 30 seat-car or 45 seat-car with very reasonable price.
- For the private car, we quote per vehicle rather than per person, which means you’ll be charged a set fee. Our rates are the same no matter what time of day you travel, and they don’t vary with the time spent on the road as is the case with a metered taxi.
- The distance from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An is 30 km. It takes about 30 mins for transfer from Da Nang Airport to get Hoi An. There have been many difficulties for travelers who call taxis’ for transferring from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An town. The taxi drivers could not understand you in English. But with our drivers who can speak basic English could help you in some simple cases. If you need to discuss more, let’s call our enthusiastic hotline: +84 979 58 77 44
- When you arrive at Da Nang International Airport, you’ll see your name on our driver’ hand sign board. Our drivers will wait for their passengers at the “Arrivals” area, where other drivers are also waiting with name boards. There is one Arrival lobby. It’s easy for us to find you.
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service he gave you can, however, there is no obligation.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.
Book return car and get 10% discount from your local buddy!!!
We are delivering private transportation for groups and individuals, holidays and business around Vietnam, with a large fleet of budget and premium. Our prices are “all inclusive” and fixed, for a total comfort and hassle-free arrival to Hoi An . Please contact us via Emai firstname.lastname@example.org or Check the website: http://hoianairporttransfer.com/
Frequency questions for Da Nang airport Transfer:
Q: Distance from Da Nang international airport to Hoi an ancient town ?.
A: 30 km
Q: How to get from Da Nang international airport to Hoi An ancient town?
A: By bus, by taxi and private car.
Q: How long get from Da Nang international airport to Hoi an ?
A: take about 40 minutes.
Q: If our flight has been delayed, the driver will wait for us?
A: Yes, if your flight has been delayed, you could email or call our hotline. Our drivers have flight radar system and we can follow up your flight as well.
Q: What is a no show?
A: If for whatever reason, you do not arrive at your designated meeting point at the time you have booked your transfer, without previously informing us, you will be considered as ‘no show’. No shows predominantly arise as a result of the following: misinformation supplied by clients, or changing/amending/missing or rebooking flights and not informing us of these changes
Q: If I need to cancel my booking, will I pay a cancellation fee
A: If for any reason you wish to cancel your booking, please visit the link provided in the confirmation email, send us an email, or call us before you leave.
Please note cancellations MUST BE made 24 hours in advance in writing (email) and confirmed to avoid cancellation fees.
Private transfer: Your payment, less a $4 US administration and bank fee, will be refunded.
Q: I want to cancel my booking. How do I proceed?
A: Please email to Hoianfunbiketour@gmail.com or call Local Support Manager +84 979 58 77 44 to cancel your booking. Please tell us your Name and Reference of booking
Q: Is it safe to enter my credit card details online?
A: Yes. Your credit card details aren’t introduced until the very last step of the booking process, at which point you’ll be redirected to a completely secure bank server where you carry out your payment. booktaxiBangkok.com never has access nor does it store in its databases your details, so you don’t run any risk.
Q: I have left something in the vehicle. How do I get it back?
A: Please contact our Local Support Manager on the number provided on your Transport Voucher with details of the missing items and your transfer. We will then endeavor to have the items returned to you.
About Da Nang International Airport:
Da Nang Airport or DAD is the third busiest airport in Vietnam. It is an important transportation hub in the central region. The airport is located 2 km from the city center. You should not exchange money at the Airport, you can get higher rate at local gold shops in Hoian (near the Hoian Center Market)
Customer Reviews for Da Nang airport Transfer:
“Excellent Service & Fair Price.”
We arrived several hours later than expected, due to flight delays, they telephoned, text & I confirmed several hours later time into SGN, the driver either waited or returned, once we arrived & was easy to deal with. Used them 2 times in Vietnam & would recommend %100 safe & fair price.
“Reliable, efficient, great communication”
I used this service a few years ago when traveling through Southeast Asia for a month. My flights in and out of Danang were at relatively inconvenient times for any type of shuttle service (aka not within business hours) so I had to book a transfer service. I was landing in Danang very late at night and needed to go straight to Hoi An, and I needed to go back to the Danang airport in the late afternoon. The company was very responsive, the cars were always waiting for me at the appointed time. I trust this company and would definitely use them again!
“On time and polite”
I used Ho An Airport Transfer for travel from Da Nang airport to our hotel and back again several days later. They were on-time, polite and very efficient. Also very responsive and easy to deal with via email
“Easy to organize transport”
I have used this company to transport me from Danang airport to Hoian several times. They are always on time to meet me and their vehicles are clean and tidy. During the trip, their office people ring the driver and speak to me regarding my experiences which have always been pleasant.
Online reservation is very easy.
Visiting Da nang without food tour is not a great idea. Our Walking food tour in Da Nang is one of wonderful things to do. You will discover a lot of delicious local food and local life with friendly local guide. We offer a reasonable price for this tour. Let’s join us.
Key Phrases In Vietnamese:
1.Excuse me, I want to go to the toilet, could you stop at the nearest toilet?
Xin loi, toi muon di toilet, ban co the dung lai o toilet gan nhat khong?
- Could you stop at…? i want to take some picture?
Ban co the dung lai o…? Toi muon chup hinh.
- Could you go slowly?
Ban co the di cham duoc khong?
- Could i borrow your phone?
Toi co the muon dien thoai cua ban duoc khong?
- Hello! – Xin chao! (seen chow!)
- Goodbye – Chao (chow!)
- How are you? – Ban co khoe khong? (ban co kwe khome?)
- I’m fine, thank you! – Cam on ban toi khoe (gahm un ban thoy kwe)
- And you? – Ban thi sao? (ban ty sao?)
- What’s your name – Ban ten gi (ban thane zee)
- My name is… – Toi ten la (thoy thane la…)
- Thank you – Cam on (gahm un)
- You’re welcome – Khong co’ gi (khom go zee)
- Yes – Vang (vung)
- No – Khong (khome)
- Excuse me… – Xin loi (seen loy)
- Can you help me? – Ban giup toi duoc khong? (ban zoop thoy duc khom?)
- I’d like to eat – Toi muon an (thoy moowan un)
- I’d like to drink – Toi muon uong (thoy moowan oowanh)
- Good – Tot (thote)
- Bad – Khong tot (khome thote)
- What is this? – Cai nay la gi (guy nai la zee)
- How much – Bao nhieu (bow nyew)
- I love you- Anh yeu em (ang eu-oh em)
- Free – Mien Phi (Mee-in Fee)
- Supermarket – Sieu Thi (Seal Tee)- Supermarket
1,960 total views, 1 views today